September 30, 2002

I rewrote the file upload code in Blog yesterday to be a bit more efficient and to avoid the problem of uploading the main journal to the image sub-folder. However, I have a feeling that I might have to do some testing before I can be sure that things work exactly the way they should – especially since I can’t remember all the changes I made to support relative sub-folder naming etc. So even if I miss it, do take a good look at file uploading if you use relative paths or if you use an image folder, when you test Blog 7.0 Beta 6. I’ve also coded the HTML stripping function in and the digest should now function properly – at least I hope so, since I still haven’t had the time to test the code to see if it works. I’ll probably test both code changes sometime today and if it all works out, release Blog 7.0 Beta 6 today or in the next few days.

Be Sociable, Share!
Tags: General
Posted by Fahim at 5:40 am   Comments (0)