I guess the Gnomies are finally stopping :p Had some more traffic yesterday due to the LockerGnome digest issue but the traffic is again down to normal levels today – which is to say around 50 or 60 people for the whole day 🙂 Not that I think it’s a bad thing since I do know that I have some die-hard users/readers who visit this journal everyday. So a big thank you to all of you – you know who you are 🙂
On the coding front, not much done as far as big improvements go but I’ve been tinkering a bit with the standalone version of Blog and have been fixing quite a few minor GUI problems and little usage issues. For instance, I’ve been trying to get paragraphs to be automatically recognized by Blog and marked as such instead of the user having to specifically mark them with the paragraph tag and I finally figured out how to do it … I think :p I’ll know for certain when I publish this entry because this is going to be the first live test of that.
I also replaced the HTML component used to preview since the one I was using didn’t recognize certain special character notations and the only reason I used that particular component was because I couldn’t figure out how to use the default web browser component included with Delphi in this particular context. Finally figured that out too. Shows how inexperienced I was with Delphi when I first began on Blog <g> – then again, it’s not surprising since Blog was my very first Delphi app :p